How to place an order online. (Limited to only those items indicated as available online)
An order can be placed online in just five easy steps!
If you see a product you would like to purchase, simply click the "Add to cart" button and that item will be placed in your shopping cart, where it will be saved until you are ready. You can also delete these items by clicking om the 'Shopping Basket button on the left of the page and then click the boxes under the heading “Remove”.
- When you have finished shopping, click the “Checkout” button on the right of the page. Here you can view the items you selected while shopping. Please check that the quantities and sizes are correct before proceeding with any transactions.
- Then select the Delivery area to which you would like the items delivered. It is essential that you select the correct country to ensure that the items reach you and also so that no extra postage is charged. When you have checked that the information is correct, please click the "Proceed to checkout" button underneath your order.
- If you you have not already done so you now need to either register as a new customer or sign in using your email address and password. You will now be able to view a final order summary and a grand total figure which also includes any postage and packaging costs. Please once again check that the items displayed and the delivery address are correct before clicking the ‘Pay by credit/ debit card’ button under your order.
- Please provide your credit/ debit card details as instructed, ensuring that all the details are correct and as they appear on the card. When you have checked that the details are correct, please read our terms and conditions and tick the box to state that you agree with them.
- You may now click the button to send the order details using Thawte secure encryption ensuring that your card details are safe at all times. You will receive an email confirming your order and the money will only be taken from your account at the point when we dispatch your order.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
You can place an order over the phone by calling a member of our sales team on
01943 461482. Lines are open Monday to Thursday 9.00-12.30 am and 1.30-4.30pm, please note on Fridays we are only open 9.00-12.30 am and 1.30-3.30pm.
Methods of payment
We accept card payments online and over the phone. The cards we accept are Visa, Mastercard, Switch, Maestro and Solo
The default currency displayed on our site is GB Pounds Sterling. The exchange rates change on a daily basis however the actual amount you will be charged will be the rate set by the banks at the time of your transaction.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch all orders within the same day (Monday to Friday). If any item is not in stock, please allow up to 21 days for delivery. All goods sent within the UK are sent by 1st class Royal Mail . Goods sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery are guaranteed to arrived with you next day before 1pm (if order is received before 4pm that day). Overseas delivery may take a little longer and may be subject to delay in customs. Deliveries may be subject to import duties and taxes and the burden lies with the purchases to satisfy charges subsequently incurred. Delivery charges apply to customers who reside outside the UK Europe £5.95 and USA £6.95.
Returns & Exchange Policy
At Mtroniks we want you to be totally happy with everything you purchase from us, if the item you receive doesn't seem to work as you expect, please contact us at email@example.com . A member of our technical department will go through everything with you from set up problems to installation. We regret that we cannot refund any items which have been modified in any way. If any item is received and beleived to be faulty, please return it/them straight to us at the address below, we will check the item and if faulty, exchange it for you as quickly as possible.
Please send your returns to:
Mtroniks Returns Department
41A Ilkley Road,
You will be contacted by e-mail or phone to confirm receipt of the item and what course of action is recommended .
We very much look forward to being of service to you!