Mtroniks digiSOUND502-Generic Perkins Diesel - Straight six
The digiSOUND502 - Generic Perkins Diesel - Straight six, is a professional 2 x 50W sound module from Mtroniks for larger scale models that comes with the Generic Perkins Diesel - Straight six engine sound installed, the engine sound is stored on a user changeable microSD card. This allows the user to swap and change engine sounds with any of the engine sounds available from the Mtroniks Ltd. sound library.
The microSD cards are available to purchase direct from the Mtroniks website. You can search through the Mtroniks engine sound library on the 'Engine Sounds' page.
The digiSOUND 502 comes complete with a built in amplifier and 2 high quality speakers allowing for very realistic sound reproduction. In fact the sounds are recorded in CD 16bit quality from the origianl locomotive!
The sound module tracks the models PWM signal and produces the sound respective of the models speed.
Brief specification of the digiSOUND502
- 2 x 28Watts RMS, 4ohms, 0.1% Typical THD (50Watts MAX)
- 2 x 50Watts RMS, 2ohms, 0.25% Typical THD (85Watts MAX)
- Outputprotection circuit built in
- Distortion at 4Watts RMS - Typical 0.006%
- Distortion at 15Watts RMS - Typical 0.015%
- 2 x 50Watt speakers included
- Wiring loom included
- Dimensions: L115.0mm x W65.0mm x H55.0mm (excl. connections)
- Weight: 440g (excl. cables)